Sunday, December 11, 2011

1...2....1.2.3.4....and rockapaloosa!


 This particular assignment I did not enjoy as much as I thought I would. For one we did not have enough time to rehearse. For one thing we only had two people in our group that were actually in music. Now I'm not saying that we were terribly awful the SECOND time around but because of the short amount of time that we had to prepare i can honestly say that we were not as good as we could have been. The other groups did well because they either had more people in their group that were in music or most of the most of the people did vocals. I'm not saying they were bad because they weren't.  Also my group had other difficulties.... one of the instruments..mine to be exact ... was broken and could no longer be used.. Now because of this incident, the instructor gave us a deadline . Then the next class period the instructor said that they didn't give us that deadline so now we were unprepared and therefore our performance and our grade took the hit. So I cannot say that I was happy with this particular assignment's outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment